Friday, May 15, 2009

The Living Dead

Zombies.  Who would really want to encounter a bunch of these guys?  I mean, apart from the horrible smell, these guys have one thing on their brains and that's eating ours.

I don't understand the whole living dead thing.  Seems like an oxymoron to me.  But hey, whatever!

Seriously though, if you see a group of zombies coming at you, the thought of fleeing might be beneficial.  That is unless the leader of the zombies is Michael Jackson, in which case a more appropriate response would be to break out your best Thriller dance and kick it with the rest of of those dancing freaks.

The closest I've come to a zombie encounter is blowing their brains out in the video games.  It's fun and I feel in the real event, guilt for killing a dead person won't feel the same as killing a live person.  But then again I wouldn't know how to judge the two since I've never killed a live person.

What if real zombies didn't eat brains?  What if they were semi-docile and normal?  What if we have been misinterpreting their desire for brains with really just wanting a hug.  Ding!  That's it, I bet zombies are just those people who in their alive life weren't loved enough.  They just need a hug.  I be the solution to the zombie invasion is to just show them a little love.  So, the next time you see a zombie, or a pack of em, take the time to give em a hug.  I wouldn't kiss em though.  Blah!  Zombie mouth has to be pretty disgusting.  Who knows where that zombie mouth has been.

Ok, so here's a secret, this is just a theory.  I don't actually know if hugging a zombie will help.  I don't think I'm even willing to try it, but if one of you just happens to be brave enough to hug a zombie and live, let me know if my theory was true.

1 comment:

  1. did you ever see the movie "Night of the Living Dead". You just might want to check it out, it goes right along with your post.

    ReplyDelete